From the Maxxforce® diesel engine to the Roadmaster® Chassis, Monaco Motorhomes are built for the long haul. As a proud part of the Allied Specialty Vehicles family, Monaco is reliable enough to serve specialty markets such as those involved in Fire & Emergency.
With that kind of reliability and attention to detail in manufacturing, you can expect your Monaco to last. Help preserve your impeccable finish over the years with a cover from RVCoversDirect.com. Our covers are made in the USA by Carver Industries.
Each cover features:
• 1” Polyester and Rubber elastic is sewn into the corners of the RV cover to make it versatile and easy to use. The elastic pulls up and snugs tight under the cover to help prevent movement during windy conditions. Elasticized front and rear hems help keep the cover in place.
• 40’ Heavy-duty hold-down straps--these strong, synthetic straps are designed for outdoor use.
• Zippers are sewn into the cover to allow you to access the unit on the passenger side.
• Functional storage bag --it WILL be large enough to fit your cover comfortably.
• Adjuster straps—cinch the cover at the front for a snug fit.
• 5 Year Warranty.
Choose your model below to begin or search by size and style.
*Asteriks indicate features that do not apply to Class B RVs and Pop Up Trailers (Zippers, Cincher Systems and Straps)