SPRING SALE! Discounts on all RV covers and accessories! FREE SHIPPING on all RV covers to the lower 48 states! Tons of items IN STOCK!
Most Important Supplies to Take RV-ing
When going on an RV trip, it is always best to be prepared. You will want to bring many items with you. However, the most important things are access to electricity, toilet facilities, and drinking water for an enjoyable experience. Here is a list of the basic necessities:
- If the campground offers electricity, you will want an electrical cord connector to connect to the park's power source.
- Extension cord adaptors are very handy to have in a pinch.
- Some white fresh water hoses
- The water pressure can very in RV parks and campgrounds, so you may need a water pressure regulator.
- You should also get a water filter for your RV's water supply because the quality of water can also vary between parks.
- Sewage disposal kit
- You should always use rapid-disintegration toilet paper because regular paper can clog your toilets
Here are some other essential supplies that will come in handy:
- Self-powered radio
- Fire extinguisher
- Bungee Cords
- First-Aid Kit
- Matches or Lighters
- Bug Spray
- Sewing Kit
- Personal Toiletry Items
- Extra Fuses
- Extra Light Bulbs
- Duct Tape
- Tire Repair Kit
- Tire Change Kit Including Jack
- Tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Jumper Cables
- Cooking supplies such as pots and pans
- Pocket Knife
- Leveling blocks and chocks
- Road map
These are just a few basic recommendations. You can find many more resources for ideas on what to bring with you by searching the Internet.