FREE SHIPPING on all RV covers to the lower 48 states. Tons of IN STOCK COVERS ready to SHIP TODAY!
How To Save Space In An RV
Space is a valuable resource in an RV. Here are some ideas to make the most out of limited space.
In the kitchen:
- -Use a magnetic knife rack to save some drawer space.
- -Use banana hooks beneath the upper cabinets to keep fruit fresh and out vegetables of the way.
- -If there is unused vertical space in your cabinets, you can hang baskets or make shelves to store more items.
- -If there is space above the cabinet, use it for boxed groceries.
- -An under cabinet stemware rack can help save some space.
- -Use collapsible cookware and storage containers.
In the bathroom:
- -You can use a spring loaded shower bar to hold wet towels, cloths and other items.
- -An over the door shoe rack with mesh pockets can hold toothpaste, blow dryers, sun lotion, shampoo, and other items, freeing up medicine cabinet and bathroom counter space.
In the bedroom:
- -If you can, try to fit your laundry basket in the bottom of the bedroom closet.
- -Use an over the door shoe rack. The mesh pockets can hold shoes and other items.
- -There is also a type of shoe pocket that has flaps to fit under the mattress to hold it in place. It could be used to store shoes, books and other items.
Some other general tips:
- -Get rid of everything you don't need.
- -You can install a washer and dryer combo so that you will not have to use as much space for extra cloths and sheets. Use the dual purpose unit instead of a stackable set to free up space above it for hanging cloths or shelves.
- -Baskets are great for countertop organization. They also keep your stuff from moving while you are driving around.
- -If you have a coffee table, you can replace it with an automan. An ottoman would take up less space and can function as a coffee table, footrest, and a seat.
- -If you like to read, an ipod or a Kindle can save space that would have been used for books.