Keystone RV Covers by Carver
Keystone is the largest manufacturer of towable RVs in North America. They make many types and sizes to fit your needs, including travel trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers. Some of their brands include Montana, Outback, Passport and Sprinter. See below for our full list of models, or choose your cover by style and size. We know you love your RV, and we have the cover that will protect it for years to come.
- Manufacturer Keystone
- Model / Year
RV Models and Years
We also offer the following RV Accessories
8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard RV Covers
- Elastic is sewn into the covers hem for easy installation. Also assists in keeping the cover in place during high winds
- Heavy duty tie down straps are included with all covers. These straps are attached, and go under the cover from side to side. Additional 40’ long straps (made to go over and under the entire unit, like belts) are included with all covers*
- A reinforcement kit comes standard with all covers. This is self-adhesive, so you can quickly and easily add extra padding wherever you may need it.
- Zippers are sewn into the cover to allow you to access the door on the passenger side. Multiple openings are sewn in, so you can access the door no matter its location*
- Cincher straps come with all covers* allowing you to snug up extra material for a tighter fit.
- Free storage bag included with all covers.
- Made in the USA
*Asteriks indicate features that do not apply to Class B RVs and Pop Up Trailers (Zippers, Cincher Systems and Straps)