Fleetwood RV Covers by Carver
Morning dawns. Birds are chirping. You’ve packed your RV the night before by zipping open the door in your cover. All that’s left are the final touches. Pull your cover off, pack it in your generous storage bag, and hit the road.
Waste time cleaning off tree sap? Bird droppings? No way, your RV cover protects from those things. Your RV cover is also UV resistant and water repellent.
Most of our RV covers are in stock and ship the same day that you place your order. Our covers for Fleetwood RV models such as the Bounder, Prowler, and Wilderness are made in the USA by Carver Industries from 8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard. This material is lightweight, 100% polyester, strong enough to outlast the generous 5 year warranty that we give it, even in harsh climates like Arizona and Texas. Store your unit indoors? This cover is also excellent for dust and dirt resistance.
What are you waiting for? The right RV cover will save you time. Time that can be spent enjoying your RV, which is what you bought it for after all, isn’t it?
- Manufacturer Fleetwood
- Model / Year
RV Models and Years
We also offer the following RV Accessories
8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard RV Covers
- Elastic is sewn into the covers hem for easy installation. Also assists in keeping the cover in place during high winds
- Heavy duty tie down straps are included with all covers. These straps are attached, and go under the cover from side to side. Additional 40’ long straps (made to go over and under the entire unit, like belts) are included with all covers*
- A reinforcement kit comes standard with all covers. This is self-adhesive, so you can quickly and easily add extra padding wherever you may need it.
- Zippers are sewn into the cover to allow you to access the door on the passenger side. Multiple openings are sewn in, so you can access the door no matter its location*
- Cincher straps come with all covers* allowing you to snug up extra material for a tighter fit.
- Free storage bag included with all covers.
- Made in the USA
*Asteriks indicate features that do not apply to Class B RVs and Pop Up Trailers (Zippers, Cincher Systems and Straps)